<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥It's already August!

Friday, August 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Wow, didn't mange to blog ever since my computer down. Currently doing well in this new company. Quite free sometimes. Able to travel around sgp instead of sitting inside the office all day. Many event coming up, tomorrow is my first running event I'm joining. THE COLOR RUN! wooohoo! I'm so excited. Too many to blog sia, I shall blog those happening one then.

July went Phuket for a short trip with BF, because he crossing over to airforce soon, scare he got no time to take leave so we went before he cross over. hahaaha! The weather was so bad to us that we can't play any water activities over there. Wasted my trip there. The resort there is very pretty and big. A video of our whole made by eileen <3 Can check out my video at my fb profile. I can't upload here cause the file too big.

August quite busy for me because every weekend got something on :D First weekend was Shirley's Hens night. First time doing so crazy thing and wearing the same costume to CQ playing games. We are the attraction on that day. So many people taking photo of us and even took photo with us. Didn't had enough sleep over that long weekend. Did many crazy thing too. Hahahaah. Party at The Sultan, decorated criminals theme. Mugshot and etc. A short video edited through phone Imovie.

Second week of August went USS with BFF and the seven princess. Hahahaa lots of tourist on that day :O The queue was so long. The longest timing we queue for cylon was 2 hours. Damn!! I think the queue made us tired. Lots of waiting. After that went some high class restaurant there for dinner. The restaurant is too quiet, we can't even talk normally. LOL.

Third week of August which is tomorrow is The Color Run 2015. Woohooo! Tomorrow Tomorrow. Hope it will be fun :D

Boy pull out from air force cause of some reason, suddenly all my future plan postpone. Just feeling weird because for the past one year, we just waiting for him to cross over to air force and start his new career life over there. But out of sudden, his studies push forward and career path change. A bit bu xi guan. Maybe I'm being a bit selfish or not understanding enough. One of my future plan is by 25 must get marry. hahahahaha! Because I don want to have big age gap between my child. LOL.

That's all for today. Photos will be post when I'm free (: Bye

Post a Comment