|
Home ♥
About
|
♥Late post
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
8:49 PM
4 months no blog already, shall blog a bit while waiting for my bus to come(: so damn long!! First topic will be my 5th anniversary with my bf. We booked a hotel at hotel Jen for Staycation as bf quite busy with his army stuff, so we can only go for staycation. The staff there also gave us fruits and chocolate as a gift for our 5th anniversary. ❤️ We got a $65 dine in credit when we check in, so we decided to have our dinner at their restaurant. The seafood there not very nice as some are not fresh enough. Ate quite a lot of seafood cause I'm a seafood lover<3 after dinner wanted to go swimming but, my da yi ma came at wrong timing ): so the whole day we keep eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Hahaha I think only me :/
When the clock strike 12, I took out his present. Hahaha a watch for him this year. Hahahah the moment when he saw the watch<3 the expression(: hahahaha

The next morning, went for breakfast around 9 plus, omg!!! I ordered a lot of egg, I'm a egg lover also(: check out around 12pm and head back to his house.
Second I want to talk about is I resigned my job as a associate officer, quite sudden as I know my friend side is hiring that's why I tender last week. I'm not a confirmed staff that's why one week notice can already(: hahaha. Been slacking at home and out with friends these few days! The feeling quite shiok!! But at the same time I'm broke. LOL. Didn't plan nicely when I tender. Aiya!! But Nvm, at least I leave the 2 face people environment. Bitchy somemore until I can't tahan. Actually thought of APRIL then quit one. But by then confirm a lot people quitting cause of the bonus. Hahahaha. So ya, officially unemployed, waiting for my next job interview! Bo pi can get in, cause heard that the job scope like a fun and can work with friends is a +1.
This is my mentor, a very good mentor and someone I can complaint everything to. So sorry that I have to leave early first, will meet up with you when I'm free(;
Shall continue feb and March when I'm free~ anw I got a new job. Today first day of work. Everything seems fun and interesting to me(:
Too many things to blog about. Maybe I just post photo to summarize it. Hahaha. It's APRIL! Time pass damn fast~~ somehow getting use to it to my job. Although I still got a lot of things to learn. Hahaha. Gonna start saving next month for future. Cousin's 21st.
Our first overseas trip after 5 years~~ went to BKK, initially wanted to go Bali but cause of the terrorist warning we changed to BKK. Been shopping all day! It's damn tiring! But overall still fun(:
Went to zoo with my cousin Chinese New Year Sea aquarium and eye trick museum Gossipspigkhakis
Lee kuan yew #riplky Chompchomp~udders~mahjong with Shirley and Vanessa. Yumyum Exercise also want selfie:P
Dimsum with them
Grace's birthday
Dinner date with sei ba por
/ >
|
Late post
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
8:49 PM
4 months no blog already, shall blog a bit while waiting for my bus to come(: so damn long!! First topic will be my 5th anniversary with my bf. We booked a hotel at hotel Jen for Staycation as bf quite busy with his army stuff, so we can only go for staycation. The staff there also gave us fruits and chocolate as a gift for our 5th anniversary. ❤️ We got a $65 dine in credit when we check in, so we decided to have our dinner at their restaurant. The seafood there not very nice as some are not fresh enough. Ate quite a lot of seafood cause I'm a seafood lover<3 after dinner wanted to go swimming but, my da yi ma came at wrong timing ): so the whole day we keep eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Hahaha I think only me :/
When the clock strike 12, I took out his present. Hahaha a watch for him this year. Hahahah the moment when he saw the watch<3 the expression(: hahahaha

The next morning, went for breakfast around 9 plus, omg!!! I ordered a lot of egg, I'm a egg lover also(: check out around 12pm and head back to his house.
Second I want to talk about is I resigned my job as a associate officer, quite sudden as I know my friend side is hiring that's why I tender last week. I'm not a confirmed staff that's why one week notice can already(: hahaha. Been slacking at home and out with friends these few days! The feeling quite shiok!! But at the same time I'm broke. LOL. Didn't plan nicely when I tender. Aiya!! But Nvm, at least I leave the 2 face people environment. Bitchy somemore until I can't tahan. Actually thought of APRIL then quit one. But by then confirm a lot people quitting cause of the bonus. Hahahaha. So ya, officially unemployed, waiting for my next job interview! Bo pi can get in, cause heard that the job scope like a fun and can work with friends is a +1.
This is my mentor, a very good mentor and someone I can complaint everything to. So sorry that I have to leave early first, will meet up with you when I'm free(;
Shall continue feb and March when I'm free~ anw I got a new job. Today first day of work. Everything seems fun and interesting to me(:
Too many things to blog about. Maybe I just post photo to summarize it. Hahaha. It's APRIL! Time pass damn fast~~ somehow getting use to it to my job. Although I still got a lot of things to learn. Hahaha. Gonna start saving next month for future. Cousin's 21st.
Our first overseas trip after 5 years~~ went to BKK, initially wanted to go Bali but cause of the terrorist warning we changed to BKK. Been shopping all day! It's damn tiring! But overall still fun(:
Went to zoo with my cousin Chinese New Year Sea aquarium and eye trick museum Gossipspigkhakis
Lee kuan yew #riplky Chompchomp~udders~mahjong with Shirley and Vanessa. Yumyum Exercise also want selfie:P
Dimsum with them
Grace's birthday
Dinner date with sei ba por
/ >
|
Profile
me, the girl who writes
♥ Wan Jun (Jesslyn).
♥ +65 // 23
♥ 167cm // 52kg
♥ Visual Merchandise
♥ 2PM (KPOP)
Link me:
Facebook |
Twitter |
Instagram
|
Post a Comment