<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Random

Wednesday, December 3, 2014 9:47 PM

Didn't expect this week pass so fast, today already wednesday :P 2 more days to party. Actually is not a happy thing also, I'm aging ~ 21 already! OMG! so old already. All the aunties in my branch ask when I'm getting marry. LOL not so fast please. Although I want marry early but still need settle down everything first. Boyfriend career still not yet settle,(still not sure is him or not :P) mine maybe quitting next year? LOL Sometime cannot stand the people in my branch man. All 2 faces one. When you MC, they curse and swear you and talk behind your back. When they MC did we even say them? LOL AUNTIESSS....... When they need help they call us back, when we want leave, they give you 1000 reason for not taking leave. KNS. Not because of the pay and my mentor, I think I quit a few weeks ago. 2 of my friends cause they can't stand the people in their branch thats why they quit. Sooner or later is my turn :P

Bought a fairy light at chongpang for $16, too pretty thats why bought it for my backdrop in case my backdrop fail. hahaha. I think is cheaper than typo one :p longer somemore. Hope tmr I can get half day man. So tired man! hahaha. Always not enough sleep.

For buffet, I order 2 more pax as I scare not enough food. From fb 22-23 people are coming, not included me, my bf, and some who did not respond. So just in case I add 2 more pax. If cannot finish then Dabao for supper since some of them are staying. The person who answer my call damn funny, keep ask me sure or not, a lot of food lea. Friday my wallet gonna be damn fat, Cause I withdraw all money out :P First time got so much money in my wallet. hahahaha.

Time please pass faster till friday then friday till sunday time pass slower pls. hehehee.

Find this picture quite funny. Taken last Saturday at bf's friend house. Everyone waiting / looking at one guy wearing his shoe and the pose all like the same. Hahahaha. Secretly took from behind :p won $80 plus hahaha. 


Post a Comment

/ >