A busy weekend for me so far. Had my 21st birthday party held at NSRCC last week. Waited damn long for the day to come and yet the time pass so fast); How I wish I can stop the time. Had lots of fun last week and busy here and there. Let me start of by 1st day. Met my cousin at chongpang for breakfast as she need to pass me the authorize form for checking in at 1130am. After breakfast, I went to buy those remaining stuff from the party shop. Met Eileen at chongpang around 1230pm. Head back home after buying her breakfast.


Took all my barang barang and cab down to frankel ave to collect my "2" and "1" balloon. The taxi uncle was so irritated as we need to go a few place before NSRCC. Asked him to wait 5 mins, 2-3 mins later he ask whether I'm done already .... stupid uncle. After collecting the balloons, we cabbed down to Ruth's house to fetch her. Somewhere near frankel ave and NSRCC. hahaaha. The cab fare is around $35? Not too ex actually. We alighted at the wrong side, should be bungalow reception but we alight at the lobby. So damn far. So we carried all our things and walk to the reception. Check in was fast, and I'm so excited to see the bungalow.




After we reached, we just throw everything on the floor and rest. SO TIRING MAN. I think my bag got 5 kg? We called pizza for lunch as they were hungry. Went to bathe and prepare for the night after eating. Ruth and Eileen help to decorate the backdrop. Idea from Ruth. At first I wanted tinsel curtain for backdrop but, I couldn't find one); then in the end we change our idea by putting the balloon on the curtain and hang the fairy light over. Look so nice :D
The behind scene for this backdrop.
After decorating, bf reach around 5-6 plus?? He help me collect the cake from sheerena at Yishun before coming. Hahahaa. Went to curl my hair and prepare for the night. Woohoo, after that went down to help bf start the fire. Around 7pm, my grandmother and relative came. They brought lots of food and drinks along. Thankyou <3 Bf, Ruth and Eileen helping out at the BBQ side, thankyou so much. Love BBQ hotdog. I only had 2-3 ): Didn't eat much as I'm walking around to attend the guest. Took some photos from the start, as I scare later at night no time to take photo.
Around 10 plus, Cut cake time :D Cake from battercakess. Ombre red velvet cake. All gathered around and sing birthday song :D and of course photo taking :p A group shot
Around 11 plus, everyone started to leave, lucky not much to clean up :/ I'm too tired to move man. Send bf to outside, but the shuttle bus went off. No choice he walk to east coast park and took cab. So rush until never bring anything for stayover therefore he went back. A bit sad la, cause already say hao already then ..... then nvm. When you left you say you maybe will come back at night, I happy a bit but in the end, bf too tired. Its okay. Around 3 am plus then sleep. Watched the return of superman and look through the photos taken.
Day 2. Woke up around 10am. Auto wake up one); Why so early man. Wanted to go swimming but it rains. So Eileen and me nua at the living room. Ate beehoon for breakfast. Went to prepare around 2pm as my father is coming to fetch me to collect the balloons. Took some photo with my flower dress as I'm too bored while waiting. Went to collect the 50 helium balloons around 315pm.
my standard post
After I returned, Went to prepare for the night again. Hahaaha Curled my hair and qiaoen's hair :p hehehe. Bf reach around 4 plus 5pm. We didn't know until he came up. OOPS we forgot to lock one door. hahahaah. While preparing, bf went down and watch tv. After make up everything, went down to start decorating the backdrops. But before decorating, of course take photo with the balloons first :P Me love taking photo with the balloon <3
Around 640pm, the buffet came, and around 7pm, the first guest to reach are the dogs. hahahaaha. Buffet from gimpoh, recommended by grace. Hahaha the food not bad shouldn't have increase the pax, so much left over. All eat so little one mea. LOL.
More and more guest reaching :D Next are my poly friends :D Damn long no see them already. Then eileen's friend, also my friend la. hehehee. Yeeshi and steph. Thank you for coming ahh. Hahahaa. Last but not least Cotton on babes. Photo taking before some of them eat. Having gastric pain for the whole night. ); But lucky is bearable.
Their sk face. kns.
Around 10pm like that, then start cutting cake. As I'm waiting for my another 2 friends from UOB, un contactable); So I just cut the cake as some of them need leave early. Another cake from battercakess :D
Thanks Yeeshi and steph for helping by gather everyone and the video :P
After all those cake cutting and eating, is time for present opening :D Hahahaa, too tired that why I choose to sit down and open. Thank you everyone :D and a standard present from eileen they all. Every year got one new di ku.
After all present opened, most of them start to go back as it was too late. Some of them catching the last shuttle bus which is 1115pm. Once again, I want to thank everyone for taking out their time and rush over and the presents. <3 This year birthday will be the most memorable day for me. Last but not least, thankyou eileen for helping out these 3 days and accompany me <3
Post a Comment