<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Summary for #LWJ21st

Sunday, November 30, 2014 2:37 PM


5 more days

A summary of my preparation. Booked a chalet at NSRCC $258 for one night as it falls on a super peak period. Haiz! Lucky my uncle is a member of NSRCC therefore cheaper than safra member or NS men. Hahahaa. $100 plus different man. Total two night so will be $516. Expensive right? IKR!
But nvm, long long one time plus is my 21st. Saved up all the money from my salary. Lucky I start working early if not I don't think I can save so much! 

First day will be BBQ for family. Why did I separate it with friends and family? Hahahaa because I went to my cousin 21st last year then quite messy ah, like no time to spend with family or friends. Too busy running around therefore I separate it. BBQ I ordered from bbqwholesale and from there I got to know there's partywholesale and is nearer to the chalet. So I ordered all my balloons there. hahaha. For BBQ I spent around $238.90, not in package as some of the food I don't like to eat and the rice or beehoon is too much man. So I decided to order in ala carte. The food is a bit lesser but there are prawn and stingray. heeheheh both my favourite. My grandmother also will cooked curry or beehoon for my party(: If i'm not wrong :P heheheeh. My aunt will be buying korean meat also I guess? hahaaha. Hope is enough for all man. Other than food still got those BBQ stuff like charcoal all this. I need to buy more drinks on that day man! As I ordered only 24 packets of Ice lemon tea :P hahahaa. Shall bring my ice cube tray on that day too. hahaha. 

Ala Carte Items
No.Items
11 X Raw Otah Small
22 X Raw Chicken Satay
31 X Satay Sauce
41 X Buffalo BBQ 26-30pcs
51 X BBQ 3-Joints 17-20pcs
63 X Chicken Hotdog
72 X Crab Stick
82 X Marshmellow (200g)
92 X Sambal Stingray In Foil
102 X Black Pepper Prawn Skewer
112 X Mini Cream Puff

Second day will be buffet because I don't think all of them will be so free want bbq plus all don't know each other so will be a bit hard ah. hahahaa! Buffet a right choice. I ordered my buffet from Gim Poh Restaurant.  $12 per pax, and the minimum must have 25 pax. I ordered 25 pax as I think will be too much. At the end if cannot finish by 930pm, all will be wasted. Just hope that is enough for all. If not enough, you all go home eat somemore ba :P so sorry ah. I will be ordering pizza also for the muslim. I think two pizza will be enough ba? I'm on budget lea. hahahaa. I also need to buy tibits for those who staying over); nvm for those who read my blog, please try buy tibits for your own at night ah. :P 

$12 x 25 = $300. Delivery charge will be $40. So total will be $340. 
For those who have read my blog will get to know what food I ordered :P
- Pineapple fried rice
-Curry chicken
-Cereal Prawn
-Sweet Sour Pork
-Cashew nuts w Yam ring
-Sambal fish slice
-Chicken Wings Fried Shrimp sauce
- Breaded scallop
-Mango pudding
-Fruit Punch

For the cake, I ordered from battercakess on IG. One of my poly friend :P A one tier cake on the first day and a two tier cake for second day. The theme of the cake is the same just that first day is turquoise colour another one is pink colour. Hahaha shall not say so much of my cake. Can't wait to see it man. First cake will be red velvet $60 for one tier, second cake will be strawberry shortcake $88. Plus delivery charge $10, So total up will be $158.

Lastly the decoration, I still left with the streamers for first day); Went Ikea to look for that and is only 50cm. TMD cheat my feeling. LOL. Went all the way there after my work somemore. So tiring man. Bought balloons at partywholesale is a same company as bbqwholesale. Bought a number 2 and number 1 40" helium balloon for total of $43.50 after 5% discount as I bought my bbq food and they gave me a promo code. That's for the first day, second day will be the 50 helium balloons. 30 gold and 20 silver 11" one. The person say it will last up to 8 hours. So hope by 9pm or 10pm still there. So for people who want take photo try take asap ahh. hahahah. Props also almost done. Maybe thursday eileen will come over to help me do a bit more. wooohoooo!

So my total spent for my 21st birthday party is $516 + $238.90 + $340 + $158 + $103.50 = $1356.40
WOW. Still haven add those film for $70 and other decoration stuff, pizza, drinks, renting fees and a bit more of other things which I can't rmb ): WOWOWOW. Faint after looking at this figure. Even dream also can dream about my party. Check in very late then no chalet for me); Panic like hell in my dream man. hahaah

Wish list again. hahaha. Actually almost have all what I want. Putting it just scare people will buy the same things. hahaha. See ya everyone on the 5th and 6th december <3 
#LWJ21st
Rmb to hashtag this when you post photos ah :D

-Fujifilm Instax Instant Print for phone (Received)
- Brikenstock florida black size 36-37? (grace)
- Pandora bracelet (cousin)
- Craftholic Smile Rab Hug Cushion (ruth)
- DW wristband classic cambridge (eileen)
- Pandora charms like "my princess tiara" or "Jolly Santa" or "sparkling surprise"
-Nike roshe run shoe black
- Ang baos?

Post a Comment

/ >