Thanks to Eileen Wong for helping me design the poster until midnight. hahaha love you la.
Booked my chalet long ago like June? Hahaha, because the place too popular :p Need to book early. Lucky my uncle is the member of that chalet. Venue is at NSRCC, Changi. Why did I book there? As I always went there when I was young for my aunt chalet, so like more than 6-7 years or more than that never go there already so I decided to book there for recall memories. LoL. Total booking fees is around $500 plus cause of super peak period. HAIZZZ. Nvm long long one time. hahaa.
For food, first day will be home cooked bee hoon by my grandma, curry by my mum and bbq food. Yumyum. BBq food haven settle yet. For second day will be buffet. I ordered my buffet from
Gim Poh Restaurant. $12 per pax, and the minimum must have 25 pax. I ordered 25 pax as I think will be too much. At the end if cannot finish by 930pm, all will be wasted.
$12 x 25 = $300. Delivery charge will be $40. So total will be $340.
For those who have read my blog will get to know what food I ordered :P
- Pineapple fried rice
-Curry chicken
-Cereal Prawn
-Sweet Sour Pork
-Cashew nuts w Yam ring
-Sambal fish slice
-Chicken Wings Fried Shrimp sauce
- Breaded scallop
-Mango pudding
-Fruit Punch
For the cake, I ordered from battercakess on IG. One of my poly friend :P A one tier cake on the first day and a two tier cake for second day. Can't wait to see the cake. Simple but I like it. hahaha. For the one tier cake will be red velvet cake, $60 ( friend friend discount) :P and for the two tier cake will be strawberry shortcake, $88 plus delivery charge $10. So total will be $158.
Full poster by Eileen Wong, more detail on the poster.
Now, is my wanting list :P You all not sure what to buy for me right? Me myself also not sure what I want. So shall list some down here. :p BU YAO LIAN
-Fujifilm Instax Instant Print for phone
- Brikenstock florida black size 36-37?
-New balance shoe
- Ang baos?
- Pandora bracelet and charms
-Wallet
I can't think of any already. Will update if I remember (:
Post a Comment