<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥New product

Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:22 AM

Trying out a new product for my face. Actually not only face, it helps most part of our body. Had a skin consultation yesterday. My body lack of water and my skin is scar. My skin from normal skin to sensitive skin now. Not because of that one and only facial I did a few months ago, my skin will be quite good. Tmd. Now consuming this product. For the first  week eat one pill in alternate day. After first week, have to eat everyday. This pill helps to build cell in our body. 

Price - $350 
Hmm, the benefits a bit blur. Shall retake after my work. Hahaha. 

On my way to work now. So tiring ): everyday bring my uniform there change. LOL. Too ugly to wear there. Maybe one month later, I lazy to change and I will just  wear there. Hahaha. BM gonna have briefing later. JIALIAT. Hope Don ask me question sia. I never read): 

Post a Comment

/ >