<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Damn long no blog already

Friday, October 17, 2014 8:41 AM

Damn long no blog already ever since I start work at branch. I love my job but not really the people there. So trying to get use to it. A good job is not only base on the pay but also base on who you work with. If the people around you is nice and friendly, of course will feel like going work everyday. I like my mentor, as she is very friendly and helpful unlike those aunties, you asked the second time they will start to say you. -.- 

Starting to get lazy for work, jialiat! No matter how early I sleep, I always have a hard time to wake up): After those brunei and Taiwan training finally he commissioned. During his brunei training, really quite a hard time as we didn't apart for so long and no msg. Taiwan still okay, maybe I'm getting use to it. 


The commissioning parade was so cool. Esp the part when they slow march up. First time see this kind of parade. Too bad we seated another side cause the other side no seats already. Luckily me brought zoom in lens :p LOL zoom into him when the parade start. Get to know where you stand and what you looking at(: and thanks to Eileen WONG accompany me to the parade. Hahaha. The most telepathy things is we wore the same dress. LOL! We both wtf and so embarrass when we see each other. LOL. After that parade we went to JP for dinner. Xiao long bao(: yumyum. After dinner we went back home. Cabbing around that day. One of the reason why my money spent so fast): 


More photos on facebook(: not much photo in phone because of my storage): everytime need to clear. Www.facebook.com/wjlkb hahaha. 

On the 20/10/2014, went out with the gossipspigkhakis. We went to eat korean BBQ at dhoby ghaut. The name of the restaurant is "I'm kim korean BBQ" the price there not bad. Not that expensive, and they even give us voucher that day. 
Quite a lot of choices. For me I prefer the kimchi, toppoki and the pork. Hahaha. My favourite. Their toppoki there nice, compare to other korean BBQ restaurants. We chit chat a lot as some of us damn long no meet already. Maybe more than 2 months? After dinner, we went to COB. Wanted to do some naughty thing(: but in the end failed. Hahaha. Wanted to buy one cake to surprise Shirley and szeting one, end up all of us forgotten. End up bought two slice of cake for them. So sorry! 
Next meet up will be end of November I think? Picnic at Marina barrage(: see you all soon❤️ hahaha. 

So boyfriend went to rent car that week cause of his block leave. We drove to jems to collect my dress on one of the day. Both of us using Google map and we did turn to the wrong side and make one big round to get back to the correct path. 

On 26/10/2014, bf's commissioning ball! So excited for that day but bf seems like normal and even don't want to go. Lol. Because he is a lazy pig. Hahaha. One of the reason I'm excited because of that dress and dress up(: bought my dress at Theclosetlover. Although the backorder took quite a long time, but at least it arrived before the event. 

The event held at garden by the bay dorm. A event room inside the dorm. Get to walk around the dorm. Go there take photo only. Around 730pm, we are invited to go in and be seated. There were four dishes, first is the salad, second is soup, third one is the main dish Chicken breast meat and last dish is  dessert. The MC damn funny, can't stop laughing. Luckily got this MC entertain us, if not damn boring man. Hahaha.  Around 10 plus the event ended. After all photo taking we went back. So tiring and fun. Good experience also. (: 


Quite translucent right? My di ku😭 hack care la, at least I got wear. Hahahaha. . Dress chio can already. 



The dorm aircon is so damn cold. Trying not to wear my scarf, because I want show my dress but end up too cold already): I'm a person who very scare of cold. Hahahah so no choice. Lucky me brought a scarf out. The room decoration is so sweet and pretty<3



Lighting so bad. ): 
Next post will be on my 21st preparation post(: and maybe my wanting list:p

Post a Comment

/ >