♥Reward myself
Monday, September 8, 2014
10:00 PM
Bought this REDONDO from cheers! They having a promotion now 5 cans for $6 plus! If I'm not wrong, the usual price for one will be $2 plus! Hahaha! Damn worth la! I like the vanilla and strawberry! I don eat cappuccino because is coffee!! I don like coffee! Hahaha. Not very sweet for me! As I don like sweet stuff! Hahaha. Mum bought 10 cans ytd! LOL a bit crazy! But nvm! Whole family eating.
Finally bought a Daniel Wellington watch for myself after so many months! Now I got a full time job, so must reward myself! Can't wait for the watch to arrive! Hahaha. Bought on miyoconline.com! They had a promotion 15% off last weekend for the whole Daniel Wellington watches! Bought this watch Classic Cardiff lady silver for $220. The usual price is $259. $39 difference a lot man! Hahaha.
I should be studying now instead of watching the return of superman and blogging. LOL. They are so cute and funny! Hahaha. Hmm I think I should go sleep now(; tomorrow shall turn left and right a bit during test! LOLOL! Goodnight!
/ >
|
Post a Comment