<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Getting more and more tired

Monday, September 1, 2014 9:36 PM

Hahaha, quite long didn't blog because I'm too tired everytime. After work, reach home for dinner then bathe and sleep. My working life routine ); last Thursday went to watch ninja turtle with my bf during his nights out. Hahaha. Lucky I'm nearby:p bukit panjang so near jurong. Hahaha. 

Friday training at tamp! Damn long never go tamp already. Will be at tamp for training for the next 7 working days. Hahaha. Anyone at tamp can come find me, except that burdencher :x hahaha. Just kidding. But by the time you reach, I reach home already lo. Friday ended early, like 5? Hope today also(; 

Saturday went bugis to baibai in the morning then head back to bf house rest until 5 plus. While resting, I'm studying the products): I donwant test): never mind! I know I can do it! But 80% and above sia): why so high? So many things to study somemore. Around 6, teoheng with bf until 9! First time went tgt after 4 years. LOL. Kua zhang! 

Sunday, whole day at bf house until 6 plus went out to meet my poly friends! Damn long never meet them, kind of 期待. Don't know why. Hahaha. Met them at marina square. First went to suntec uniqlo, actually want buy office wear one, in the end never buy anything. Haha. After that went Korean BBQ! Yumyum. Is at marina square level 4. The food not bad! And there is television playing running Man! Too bad our seats not facing the tv ): after eating is selfie time. Hahaha playing with selfie stick. Until 11 plus): reached home around 1230am! Faint!! Now I'm so tired! Still thought of sleeping in the bus, but I'm here blogging. So hardworking me! 

And my new friends from UOB.  :D




Post a Comment

/ >