<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥A day at home on a Sunday!

Sunday, September 7, 2014 8:23 PM

Been having training at tampines for 6 days. Everyday we have to stress for what to have for lunch although there are 3 shopping mall! Haiz! Everyday tea break- lunch - tea break. So fat): every eat eat eat. After work still got dinner. Everytime before lesson end, I'm hungry again. Sibei jialiat! I'm so fat now!! I think got 52kg le lo! Even bf say my face round already): so damn sad now. Hahaha. 

Last week passed quite fast for me. Cause everyday routine are the same. Everyday before 1030pm, I'm on my bed already! So guai! Thought my skin will become better if I sleep early): but my skin becoming worse! Because the medicine that the doctor gave me not suitable for my skin! My eye swollen and red patch above my eye. ): so ugly! Gonna go polyclinic this sat to see doctor again for skin specialist. 

Quite sad when I know my bf coming fetch me after work but in the end never come. It has been quite some times since he fetching from work/school. Can't rmb when was the last time? Maybe when in still schooling ? That's why quite happy when I know he coming fetch me. But because my lecturer release us at different timing everyday! So not very sure what time end. So bf didn't managed to fetch me. Haiz. The feeling is like from up to down. Can't describe it. 

My ootd in the toilet and outside the building. Every Friday we are allow to wear jeans. Hahaha that's why I wore because the training room is very cold! I'm an office lady now! Hahaha. 

Watched step up all in on Friday. Not very nice as I expected. The dance is nice but the storyline so so only. Quite disappointed. Hahaha. Maybe I will give 3/5? Hahaha. 

Got product test on Tuesday but I'm so lazy to read): not because I'm lazy. Is because there are too much things to rmb! Stress! And interest here and there! Haiz so many different number to rmb also. 


Post a Comment

/ >