|
Home ♥
About
|
♥Accompany eileen to polyclinic
Thursday, August 21, 2014
2:06 PM
Woke up around 11 plus, because theclosetlover sent a email to me about the dress that I want is in backorders. So I settle the dress until I can't sleep back. LOL. Now my eye swollen so pain. Slept around 4am): I like my hair style when I woke up today. ❤️ Don't know why my mirror so many white white thing, shall go home see. Hahaha.
The dress that I want to buy for my bf coms ball❤️ Not sure what size to buy. In the end buy S size. LOL. So pretty lo. I like the cutting for the top, and the side cut below. Hope it can fit me.
3:03pm. Currently at polyclinic with Eileen. Waiting for her turn to see doctor. Suddenly so tired, I want fall asleep already. Yawn* LOL. At night will be staying over at bf house(: yay after 3 weeks finally back. Wahaha.
4:27pm. Having our dessert now at northpoint basement 1. 汤圆 and 芒果沙冰。I love 芝麻汤圆❤️ For the mango too sweet for me. I don like sweet stuff, even chocolate. Hahaha weird me.
We also went to print one photo for micheal's wallet. Hahah. His belated birthday present. LOL. This photo taken 3 years ago. The last photo we take tgt was 3 years ago. LOL when micheal still so slim, when both of us look so young. Wallet from the wallet shop. Because we don't know what to buy for him already): He must be honor that got two pretty girls in the photo :P
1:14am. Currently at bf house waiting for him to come back. His flight delay for half an hour. Not sure which flight also. So long man. Oh ya, his mum cooked duck soup, smell so nice. Just can't wait for bf to reach home and drink with him. That slow poke. Miss those time we go school and training together. Haiz. Why didn't I remain inside that team lea. Both of us chaoda! Hahahah. Your hair❤️ LOL now botak bin.
Ohya just now I finally take down my photos on the wall and replace it with my Polaroid❤️ Simple but lots of memories. Most of the Polaroid are from dnd and graduation(:
/ >
|
Accompany eileen to polyclinic
Thursday, August 21, 2014
2:06 PM
Woke up around 11 plus, because theclosetlover sent a email to me about the dress that I want is in backorders. So I settle the dress until I can't sleep back. LOL. Now my eye swollen so pain. Slept around 4am): I like my hair style when I woke up today. ❤️ Don't know why my mirror so many white white thing, shall go home see. Hahaha.
The dress that I want to buy for my bf coms ball❤️ Not sure what size to buy. In the end buy S size. LOL. So pretty lo. I like the cutting for the top, and the side cut below. Hope it can fit me.
3:03pm. Currently at polyclinic with Eileen. Waiting for her turn to see doctor. Suddenly so tired, I want fall asleep already. Yawn* LOL. At night will be staying over at bf house(: yay after 3 weeks finally back. Wahaha.
4:27pm. Having our dessert now at northpoint basement 1. 汤圆 and 芒果沙冰。I love 芝麻汤圆❤️ For the mango too sweet for me. I don like sweet stuff, even chocolate. Hahaha weird me.
We also went to print one photo for micheal's wallet. Hahah. His belated birthday present. LOL. This photo taken 3 years ago. The last photo we take tgt was 3 years ago. LOL when micheal still so slim, when both of us look so young. Wallet from the wallet shop. Because we don't know what to buy for him already): He must be honor that got two pretty girls in the photo :P
1:14am. Currently at bf house waiting for him to come back. His flight delay for half an hour. Not sure which flight also. So long man. Oh ya, his mum cooked duck soup, smell so nice. Just can't wait for bf to reach home and drink with him. That slow poke. Miss those time we go school and training together. Haiz. Why didn't I remain inside that team lea. Both of us chaoda! Hahahah. Your hair❤️ LOL now botak bin.
Ohya just now I finally take down my photos on the wall and replace it with my Polaroid❤️ Simple but lots of memories. Most of the Polaroid are from dnd and graduation(:
/ >
|
Profile
me, the girl who writes
♥ Wan Jun (Jesslyn).
♥ +65 // 23
♥ 167cm // 52kg
♥ Visual Merchandise
♥ 2PM (KPOP)
Link me:
Facebook |
Twitter |
Instagram
|
Post a Comment