<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Slacking day

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:11 PM

Woke up around 1pm, actually can continue sleep one, but don know why I just can't sleep back after toilet. Every morning so much pee. I think before sleep I drink too much water. Cooked Maggie for lunch, no choice have to eat medicine. Suddenly rain so heavily, the weather is so cooling now. 

Currently watching stairway to heaven. A 2003 Korean drama. I don't know how many times I have re watch this show. Too nice! Esp when they are young. How sweet the cha songju treat Han jungsuh. The exciting part is when they expose the truth! So exciting. Hahah. 


Went cycling with Eileen to safra side to chill. I love chilling❤️ One of the best way to relax myself. Chilled until 11pm. After that we cycle to Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe, because that Eileen craving for her french toast. Burden. Make me eat supper also. But nvm, she say she treat :x hehehe. Thanks lo. I love dim sum :P


That sampat Eileen! Hahaha. 

Post a Comment

/ >