<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Sign agreement and medical check up

Monday, August 18, 2014 6:27 PM

Today went UOB to sign my agreement and pass them my documents. Thought I will get to know which branch I'm going but they say will email me again. Read the contract until I blur blur. Hahaha. Lucky I got a copy of my agreement. Because some part I don understand so shall ask my friend later on. 

After signing my agreement, I went to have a medical checkup. Is a must to check up before my work starts. Is at shenton medical there. The building so ulu! Kns. Find quite long for that building. First time having check up, like a kiasu. Need to pee inside the bottle. I don know how): so end up ..... Shall not mention it. Hahaha. Then eye check, with contact lens still cannot get 100 percent correct. Tsk tsk. Also not sure my degree now how much. After that, went to check my blood pressure and my backbone. Did X-ray also. We have to take out everything and change into their gown. LOL. Look so funny! After X-ray we are allow to go. Hahaha.



Went HnM to find coms ball dress, but I can't find any dress. Eeyer. I think only December period then will have those evening dress. In the end bought one bag that I want long ago. Although 不舍得花那个钱, but nvm. I can earn back one. 


After that went to find my cousin. She ending work at 6pm. Oh ya, about my face. Unfortunately is acne): not allergy): doctor gave me medicine to apply and tablets for one month. Hope really get better. But like worse lea): 2 more pimple pop out. What's wrong with my face): this is my face condition now 

So disgusting right): faint AHHH! I want cry Liao. Don dare go out lo. Help ahhhh currently using this by the doctor. Hope by one month will get better): Pleaseeeeeeeee~
For this gel, only can apply at night as it can't expose to sunlight. Research about this medicine, and there is a website for this gel. "Real women get adult acne" Hmmm, so I'm a real women now? LOL Screenshot this part from the website. I think quite true. Currently at the U zone now. Especially my cheeks! Why I don have a clear face ); nvm it takes time. 
Visit this website for more information. http://www.differin.com/




Post a Comment

/ >