♥Hair cut + polyclinic
Friday, August 15, 2014
6:19 PM
Went to see doctor after two months to check my face. More and more jialiat): actually working today 2-6pm but they cut shift so I got the time to do all these. Hahaha. Sound like I'm very busy like that! Went to polyclinic around 2 plus to take number then 4pm see doctor. So I decided to cut my hair. Finally get to cut my hair after so long. Went to one of the salon at 900plus near the pet shop. Lucky I never agree with her to cut the length she want if not idk how short my hair is now.
Actually I don mind cut short, just that I love curlling my hair. She even cut layer for me. She say more volume won't look so dead. BUT my hair feel much lesser lea): $18 for my length. The more the person cut, the blacker my face is. LOL. After sometime, I think okay la, just that feel lesser): my hair so little already. After that went to buy contact lens and back to polyclinic. Waited around 15-20 mins. The doctor say is acne! Haizz. How i wish is allergy, then it will get better much faster. Doctor give me medicine. Have to eat twice everyday and apply medicine every night. Total $36 after everything, normally less than $20 one. But never mind! Hope it will recover(: Went back home after that.
I love my tan linessss❤️ crazy me. Maybe going sun tan tmr again with the burden.
/ >
|
Post a Comment