|
Home ♥
About
|
♥"Last" day at cotton on Body.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
2:19 PM
Now on my way to work. Supposedly working 9-6pm. But I want work with Ruth for the last time so I changed timing with Atiqah. :p actually she also want work with me la. Hahaha so not only me :p then zhiqian got training later on so change my shift to 3-1030pm. I'm so hungry now~ shall buy a bread from breadtalk later on before work. Need to eat medicine also); ytd only eat one tablet. Should be two times a day. Ytd didn't have lunch that's why didn't take the medicine.
For this medicine, you have to take after food, 2 times a day. After consuming this medicine, you are not allow to lie down as it will cause gastric pain. Same goes to if you consume before food. So weird medicine:/ hahaha.
Suddenly rain after I alight from the bus. For someone like me who don always bring umbrella have to 淋雨): then got this one auntie, tmd! I was behind her, then she swing her umbrella backwards, all the water 喷到我。kns. Csb!
Today got the feel to tie up my hair (: I think this is the first time I tie my hair to work. Now inside the train, shall rest awhile first. Byee
Boyfriend having his rnr now. Like a shiok. Have fun over there ah! So after three weeks, the first photo he post on IG is a coffee. Hmmm. Okay can. Crazy me like to see his IG. 越看越气. It's okay. Nvm. You happy can Liao.
Worked until 1045pm today. Time passed damn slow suddenly. Oh ya, someone posted this on 9gag. And the person who submitted is call Loh Wanjun. What a coincidence-.- and somemore is about cotton on. I'm working at cotton on now! So throw face. Eileen tag me one fb, pearlyn(junior) tweet me and even our regional manager asked the full timers. Lol.
/ >
|
"Last" day at cotton on Body.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
2:19 PM
Now on my way to work. Supposedly working 9-6pm. But I want work with Ruth for the last time so I changed timing with Atiqah. :p actually she also want work with me la. Hahaha so not only me :p then zhiqian got training later on so change my shift to 3-1030pm. I'm so hungry now~ shall buy a bread from breadtalk later on before work. Need to eat medicine also); ytd only eat one tablet. Should be two times a day. Ytd didn't have lunch that's why didn't take the medicine.
For this medicine, you have to take after food, 2 times a day. After consuming this medicine, you are not allow to lie down as it will cause gastric pain. Same goes to if you consume before food. So weird medicine:/ hahaha.
Suddenly rain after I alight from the bus. For someone like me who don always bring umbrella have to 淋雨): then got this one auntie, tmd! I was behind her, then she swing her umbrella backwards, all the water 喷到我。kns. Csb!
Today got the feel to tie up my hair (: I think this is the first time I tie my hair to work. Now inside the train, shall rest awhile first. Byee
Boyfriend having his rnr now. Like a shiok. Have fun over there ah! So after three weeks, the first photo he post on IG is a coffee. Hmmm. Okay can. Crazy me like to see his IG. 越看越气. It's okay. Nvm. You happy can Liao.
Worked until 1045pm today. Time passed damn slow suddenly. Oh ya, someone posted this on 9gag. And the person who submitted is call Loh Wanjun. What a coincidence-.- and somemore is about cotton on. I'm working at cotton on now! So throw face. Eileen tag me one fb, pearlyn(junior) tweet me and even our regional manager asked the full timers. Lol.
/ >
|
Profile
me, the girl who writes
♥ Wan Jun (Jesslyn).
♥ +65 // 23
♥ 167cm // 52kg
♥ Visual Merchandise
♥ 2PM (KPOP)
Link me:
Facebook |
Twitter |
Instagram
|
Post a Comment