♥Bf book in lo
Sunday, August 24, 2014
9:37 PM
Woke up 930am today. Went to temple baibai cause today is my grandma death anniversary. Around 11 plus went back to bf house. Thought cousin will send me to bf house in the end 不顺路, so let me alight at chongpang. Took 969 to bf house suddenly rain so heavily! Kns. 淋雨 back to his house. LOL. Saw bf sleeping style! Damn cute lo :x took photo of him sleeping, still can smile somemore. Don know what dream he dreaming. LOL. Always caught him doing something funny when he sleep. It become one of my new hobby to catch him doing something funny when he sleeping. Cannot post the photo here la, if not will kena beat by him.
Yesterday bought this from ntuc. Yumyum. Though I don like to eat chocolate. Of course must drink more water after eating that. Damn heaty.
Ohya, today is Jack's birthday. Happy 21th birthday gorilla. Hope you have fun over there. So the two of them send their selfie in the chat. First is Eileen asked jack to send his birthday selfie, then Eileen imitate his smile. Hahaha. LOL I want to imitate also. BUT I know when I imitate, the jack confirm got a lot of things to say. Both of us like enermy. LOL keep scolding each other one. Hahaha used to it le.
Tomorrow my first day of work at UOB. Actually is training. But quite excited :p though I need to wake up at 7! Or maybe eariler. Heard from my bf aunt say maybe we will become mystery shopper cause we are new. So nobody knows. Hahaha. Like a fun. Very 期待 man! LOL hope I don regret. But I think first two weeks is office hour(: so is Monday to friday(: need to buy a lot of office wear): damn sian. Idk how to match or what is the standard office wear. Shall sleep before 11pm later on. Hahaha
/ >
|
Post a Comment