<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥2nd day of orientation

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:24 AM

OMG I woke up around 7:10am today. Quite late a bit. Lazy to curl my hair so woke up a bit later. Hahaha. Prepare myself until 8am then leave house. Luckily my father send me to mrt station. Hahaha. If not I'm damn late. I always think of what to wear before I go sleep. So the next day I won't spend so much time thinking of what to wear. Hahaha. Die! Got a feeling I will late. The train keep stoping!! 12 mins from yishun to yck. Haven even reach yck lo! Damn!! And suddenly rain heavily at yck, but one minute later the rain stop. Ermmmm.... 

Now having break till 2pm. Woooo! Almost 2 hours of break. Just know where we are posted to. OMG Bukit panjang! LRT! So far~~~ Tmr we are to report to branch for two days then 8 days at Tampiness! Wahahaha. Straight bus(: Just ate Maggie goreng near Clark quay. Damn nice! Is not salty at all, and the taste just nice. I think I can eat two plates just now. But too bad. The egg❤️ Yumyum. Is only $4.50, quite a big plate, but because I'm too hungry that's why one plate is never enough for me. 


Post a Comment

/ >