♥1st day of orientation
Monday, August 25, 2014
11:27 PM
8:32am. I'm on my way to raffles place for work. In the end ytd I slept at 12am. I'm so tired now ): woke up around 650am. Not even 7 hours of sleep. Haiz. Shall sleep at 10pm today. LOL say only. Was having trouble to find office wear and I decided to wear a formal top and skirt. In the end I wore a cotton on top! Too much cotton on clothes le la. Jialiat. I keep observing how people wear when I'm on my way to work. Hahaha. Thought of going dhoby mds to buy clothes later on. But a bit lazy sia. Why dhoby? Cause I want try my luck see can get 30% off or not. As I somehow know one of the retail there. Hmmm. I'm so tired now:x but at the same time excited. My ootd for today
Now on my way back home, bounce to marina bay as it's only one station away. Too tired~~ I need a seats for me to take a short nap :/
Going 1130pm soon! Need to sleep now! So tired, had pastamania for dinner with my cousin. Hahaa. Both of us took the same train just that one last cabin, one first cabin. LOL. After that walked around northpoint awhile then head back home. After bathing, went to play one rank game! Wooooos, we won that game(: hehehehe. See burdencher! Without you no difference one. Hahahah. Actually got a bit different, 那就是我们赢!got you confirm lose. LOL.
Goodnight. ❤️
/ >
|
Post a Comment