<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Graduation day 2014

Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:39 AM

Yay finally graduate after 3 years. Suddenly time passed damn fast! Cause I miss studying with my friends and all those stay back chiong project moment. Though the project part is the sian part, but everytime stay back there are many funny thing happen. Really miss my classmate a lot. The first moment when I meet my classmate during orientation I was like OMG, new friends! I'm so scare! And I still rmb that I thought for my course most of them are guys! But lucky that my course have the most girls than guys! Get to bond with them and know more people. 

I'm really very happy and glad to know all of them. My poly life won't be so happy and fun without them. Thankyou(: 

Graduation day, with my new red hair and new white dress! Many relatives and family came to my graduation! Thankyou for coming down though I didn't expect so many people! I think I'm the only one who got so many people came down to take photo with :P damn busy that day, didn't take much with a lot of classmate! I'm damn sad! Grace Kingston and JP also came down to take photo with me(: the pig Eileen got work so can't come down. Boyfriend also not here cause of army! Sian max!!!!!!!!!!!! My graduation lea): my on Monday); nvm over already~ 

My red hair 

My white dress from bf<3

Hehehe I think I'm the only one got take photo with kat! Cause of some reason~

My secondary school friends<3

With my parents. Thanks for everything, though I don show out, but in my heart I really love you all. 


With my annoying and pretty bff in poly life. Hahaha though both of us so busy now, but really hope we can meet up more often. And thanks for enduring all those stupid thing(cause I'm quite stupid,need to explain a few times then understand) <3 

With grace 

Our care person 

With that burdencher! Actually starting we are not that close. I think is after start play LoL then we start to get closer! Our classmate starting keep mixing up me and her cause they say we look alike! Got mea? She so ah lian, I so guai! Hahaha. Now this ah lian becoming more and more guai lan! Hahaha but I'm still glad to know her. Stop being so burden okay! LOL

See! Many people right ? Hahaha. My grandmother so cute! She also graduating❤️ I'm the tallest here btw. Hahaha actually is wearing heels that's why.

With my cute grandma

Sis came down a bit later cause of her school. Brother never came down cause no one fetch him after school. He end at 2 I think! Too late. 

My favourite shot! Jump shot! 要死哦!wear heels jump! 


My cousin! 3 months younger than me. Graduating same year as me(: this photo we look like we are same height but the actual photo is like that 
Now you know why she don want to take her leg! 

3 years ago and after. We are graduating after attending two times of graduation ceremony! 

After graduation ceremony, went town to have dinner with some classmate. After dinner we went playnation then teoheng! Hahahaha this is how we end out graduation day! Bye poly life~ 

End with our last class photo! Though some of them not here! 

Post a Comment

/ >