<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Bf social night

Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:15 PM


First time attending social night! Starting a bit nervous, because all the people there I don know. Staycation on that day also. Went to check in the hotel around 2 plus 3? I forgot already :p then we put our things and rest awhile in the hotel! The room is so comfy. Maybe to other people a bit small, but I think is fine. Haahaha. 

Hotel name: hotel clover (near bugis and lavender) 
Price: less than $200(bought from groupon)
Rating: 4/5 (small is small but comfy)

There is a small platform for ppl to enjoy the tea there. Took my ootd here! Nice nice ❤️ After bathing, we cab back to his house to change and prepare for the night. Do hair and make up. Haha around 6 plus then leave house. Thought we are late but, more people late! Raining heavily on that day! Sian max! Cause im wearing long dress! So MANY GUYS there! I'm so shy. LOL. Walked pass a lot of people who are having training. 
Get to know more people there as we are suppose to makes friends around. So the night starts, buffet food not bad! A short performance from the people there. Keep taking photos here and there too. Hahaha. 
Love this photo a lot! Cause this is the only photo both of us look nice and I don look fat! I'm wearing heels that's why I look taller than my bf. LOL 
Got one part, the lights suddenly off. Then all the guys took out a rose and pass it to their partner. Hahaha kinda shocked about that. Didn't expect this. After that around 10 all start to take photos again. It's about the end of the night, group photo here and there! Took many people hard to take. 

After that cab back to hotel. Hahaha. Tiring~~ 


Really enjoy the night! Hahaha one more coming after his commission. That one he say need wear more formal. Cause they will be wearing very formal. Girls only dress, so need to get one more dress for that night. This time is at hotel(: hehehehe can't wait that! 

Post a Comment

/ >