<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥Alveria cher(burden birthday)

Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:49 AM

Helped this burden to plan her birthday, in the end none of her theme works. Back to black and pink! Stupid. LOLOL! A bit different cause someone is attached now! But I'm still quite happy as I like to plan and lucky nothing goes wrong. Met kat early to help the burden decorate her party~ hahaha we go here and there reach chalet already 3 plus! Hahaha should be 12-1pm reach one, but nvm! Hahahaa. Helped her decorate here and there. Her bf also helping~ the buffet came and somehow done with decoration. I'm the Polaroid lady in charge on that day! Hahaha! (Eh burden you owe me one packet Polaroid hor! If you still rmb!)
My red hair and my ootd! Theme black and pink. I so on! Hahahaha


Post a Comment

/ >