<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥TP Dinner and Dance

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:10 PM


19 April if I'm not wrong? Hahaha, Went TP dinner and dance. All dressed up so pretty:p and I finally get to wear the black dress that I bought last year. So pretty but my arm too fat! Lol!

Met Marcus and Jacqueline at Newton mrt then cab over. We reached first and waited for the others. So damn long:/ all dressed so nice. To match the theme, we  decided to wear floral headband. Hahaha but end up I'm the only one wearing. Kns. Hahaha after that of course take picturesss. Stupid us got photobooth don want take, keep use phone take. LOL. 

This is the photobooth photo! 

After that went clubbing with qiaoen, Eileen, her sis and jacq. Actually more ppl one, all don want go. Kns! Tot can go with classmate. Another experience! Went until 4am? Then went home. Hahaha tired die and somemore I'm wearing long dress in. LOL more worse.
All must be thinking why this girl so weird, wear long dress to club! NO lo, got dinner and dance before that. 
Took this at the dance floor! Nice shot right? Ikr! LOLOL. Just nice the light came out(:

Shall end this post with this photo! 
IMI students! Although not all here! But quite a nice big shot(: 

Post a Comment

/ >