♥
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
2:58 AM
OMG the last post was on Feb. Now already June. Too busy with many things and
I'm getting more and more lazy to blog. Don know where to start also. Need to redo
my blog template then I will continue blog, too kiddish. hahahaa. Me 21 this year already.
SOOOO FAST man! In window mode, don have photos to upload, So just type out ba.
Let me list out what to write first.
-Cycling adventure
-Dinner and Dance
-Grace's 21 birthday
-Batam Trip
-Bf social night
-Body outing
-Gym session
-Graduation
-Alveria's 21 birthday
-Bf went Brunei
OMG, so many things to update.....
Shall update one by one when I free. Maybe redl the blogger app, so i can upload through
phone. But now got new app dayre can update like blog. AIYOOOOO too many app. LOL
/ >
|
Post a Comment