So many things happened and so busy with so many stuff, didn't really have time
to update blog.
Not a nice way to start my year, grandfather passed away 1 month ago. Really miss
him. Can't forget 180114 and 190114. Should have just let my grandfather do what he
want before he passed away. He want to come down walk, but because he too weak so
the nurse don let him come down. He wants to go home, but cause he not stable so cannot go
home. I can't forget the last time he nicely ask me whats the time now and he counting the hours.
I somehow know what is it but I can't do anything. Then he wants me to massage his leg up and
down, and he looks happy and comfortable when I help him massage his leg. After I went back
home rest awhile and back to hospital, grandfather was sleeping. Until 11 plus, I went to bf house
sleep, cause his house is nearer to hospital. 2 plus my father called me and ask me to go hospital. I rush to hospital and thats when my grandfather is already unconscious. All of us came and accompany him, then around 4am, me and my siblings hungry so we down to buy food, my mum suddenly called me
and ask me to faster come up. We rushed up and thats when my grandfather passed away. The
timing was when all of us beside him. (OMG I'm crying now in the office) So the last thing my
grandfather asked me to do is massage his leg. Dreamt of him 2 times after the funeral, but all forgotten.
Haiz.
After funeral is CNY, ya CNY. So we can't celebrate, my aunt treat all of us to USS on
Chu 1. SO many people. Queue one hour for 1 ride. faint~ Took a lot of photos this time. Last
two only play the rides, never really take a lot of photos. Chu 2 and Chu 3, too bored sia. Nothing to
do at all. blah blah blah.~~~
Valentine day me so emo, cause all my friends got bf go dating. hahaha Saw a lot of couple at town.
Me went jogging afterwork and stare at the computer. Hahahaa, next day meet my bf for lunch. He asked me what I wantfor valentine present, I said nvm la, is over already. LOL then he treat me pastamania for lunch.Shop for his father present at northpoint. After that he went to find his parents, and I went home.Play LOL again~ Around 7 plus he suddenly appear at my house and pass me valentine present LOL. Quite shock, when someone suddenly walk into my room and ask "why never reply my msg"OOPS forgot to reply him. I opened the present and is a hello kitty soft toys.hehehee thankyou laaa.
For me, I never buy anything for him :P hahaha
Last 3 days of intern. Wakaka. Last week of intern like too many event or things to do. Lack of
sleep these few days man. tired max! But nvm! 3 more days only! wakaka ending work soon. Ji
happy yi xia. Later going sing K with the 3 of them. Let it go~, Let it go~ LOL
I'm so nervous for my interview on march. Been stop eating fried food for 1 week plus, hahaha.
Trying to eat clean until my interview. Eat a lot of fruits everyday too. Jogging after work, trying to
slim down. One of my CO friend ytd came visit us and say I have double chin. I was like OMG
I had it long ago. Maybe because too long never see each other, I grow fatter. She say I bian fei le ):
hahaha nvm! JIAN FEI time. Next week so much time for me to jian fei! Shall hit the gym one day.
Post a Comment