Damn long never update my blog already. Shall update a bit.
FYP had ended and now working at Plaza Sing Body. Quite fun and I don feel tired
when I'm working. People there are friendly and nice. :D I like.
During this holiday didn enjoy a lot actually. Never go anywhere. The only place
I went and had fun was Clubbing with Eileen and Ruth's clique. Spent quite a lot of time
with boyfriend too. hahaha. I think he sian of me already lo. LOL. Haizzzz. During this
holiday thought I can travel, but in the end no. Thought I can go sun tan but no. Thought
I can go out play but no. All NOOOOO! haiz.
Been staying at home gaming. OMG ZAI NV! No i'm not. hahaaha. Yeah got Silver 3
in LoL. ahahaa. Happy Happy. Still got what to say lea. Hmmm. Me is no life. hahahaa.
Oh ya, Bought quite a lot of Cotton on Shirt with discount. Happy is happy but heart pain.
Got salary from cotton on and I still spent so much at cotton on. hahahaah.
2 more sad things. I lost my ear piece and cap in 1 month. haiz. Both 40 plus. Emo die.
I very sad. I want my cap back); I got feelings for my cap already. My 'W' ): Worked
morning shift for 2 times and lost 2 things. Tmr morning shift. Jialiat! Tmr don want bring
anythings out already.
Intern start next week. I'm so scare. I don know where's the place somemore. Hope the
people there are nice and the task will be manageable for me. So long never touch codes
already. Confirm die.
Boyfriend going in army in 2 more weeks. hahahaha. He so shiok, went batam with friends last
week and tomorrow going genting with parents. I want travel ): Next year shall travel after graduation
day. hahaha. 5 more months plus plus. Wan Jun you can do it.! Jiayou!
In window mode, not much photos to upload here. hahaha. IG more updates. Don know why
I'm so concern about IG likes. Is like those who add you in IG and totally don like your photo
so whats the point of adding? hahahaa.
Post a Comment