♥
Saturday, August 17, 2013
8:11 PM
Oh no! Less than 3 weeks to end of FYP. I'm so dead. not even 10% of the work done.
Wasted my whole 6 weeks doing nothing cause of the teacher. -.- damn it. Hope I can
intern with cherly they all. Like that I no need go intern alone. (: hheheehehe.
These few days working in the studio, quite fun but at the same time quite tiring. Luckily
we separated our work with another 2 member. If not we are so dead. So angry working
with them. Is a group work, you waiting for us to give ideas? LOLOL. Every week sick-.-
ya right, as if we believe? We just don't want say out. Just let Mr douglas know can already.
Today went garden by the bay with Ruth. First time been there. Is so big, sunny, hot, pretty
and it rained ); hahahaha lucky is a short rain. Took quite a lot of photos there. shall upload
later. Lazy typing :P
eileen and mine infinity and beyond
Ruth and mine infinity and beyond
/ >
|
Post a Comment