<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:26 AM

Quite long never update my blog, shall update a bit now. 
Recently quite tired and stress over my work. Nothing much happen.
I should be studying for my NMM test but when i open my powerpoint 
slides, i feel like sleeping already. It's a theory test!!! OH NOOOOO! 
Keep telling myself to starting study but is not working. HOW? No MCQ.
Structured question. DIE DIE DIE. >< 

Just went jogging with Eileen and her sister. Both of them skating while
i'm jogging. hahahah! Not bad can run to BF's working place and back.
Although I keep stop for awhile. I think this time round I run quite alot(:
Satisfied(: Shall run every week. (say only~) See got time to run a not. 

I'm damn broke now. Ya! Really damn broke. Wallet less than $10. Bank...
Don want' say already. Looking for jobs but like no time to work. Maybe go
7/11 work. LOLOL Same as bf. Although the pay not good, but is near and
very slack. Shall consider. hahaaha. If i know you so easy give up i won't find
you already. Maybe I still got chance. haiz. The website work also don have already,
I also don know why. Maybe too stress or what. Good opportunity to earn money
also gone. HAIZ.... 

Bangkok also gone like. No money how to go ):  although i want to go badly but
no money also cannot go. hahahaha. Shall save and see whether can go before
bf enlist. 

I'M IN LOVE WITH 2PM <3 So handsome :P esp NICHKHUN. Handsome boy<3
My desktop wallpaper are them. Khuntoria, 2pm and NICHKHUN. wakaka

Last Tuesday celebrated AZC's birthday at nihon mura. haahaha eat until damn
full want die already. Chawamushi <3 ahahahah ate 2 only. Got for him a tshirt
and koi. hahhaha. The lighting forever not good one. hahaha!
Last Last Sunday celebrated Mother's day near my grandma house. Ate a lot of nice
food also. Cold crab^^ hahahah damn expensive sia, a bit regret ordering when i heard
the price. Baby cousin so cute^^ hahaaha.

This picture look so fat. Aarghh!
p/s my mum's eye is not that small
Hahaha, shall go sleep now. Tmr going cwp to change phone with bf and his mum.
Meeting at 1pm. Tmr then study ba :P hahahaha shall end with my photo :P Look like
a kid in this photo^^ thats what eileen say. hahahah happy^^ Guess how old I am? 

Post a Comment

/ >