<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:24 AM

Just watched a video from youtube by BubzBeauty.
"10 Easy Ways to Lose Weight."
One of the way is to drink a glass of cold water after you wake up. I find this
step cool as my mum told me not to drink cold water after i wake up, as my body
temperature still high.

Another way is no fizzy drinks. Although there are so many people ask me not to
drink coke, but i still keep drinking. 1 big gulp beside me now. :P hahaha. Alright,
I shall slowly stop drinking and drink mineral water only. I will try. 1 can of coke
contained 10 spoon of sugar :O oh no): i favourite drinks. Shall stop drinking now.

The third way is to drink green tea. OMG! i hate green tea): I shall skip this step(:
I don't like to drink green tea because is bitter. I don like to drinks tea except ice
lemon tea(:

The fourth way is to eat 80% full. So cannot eat too full or full. It is because the more
you eat, the more your stomach stretches, and you will eat even more. :O the best way
to eat is to slowly eat do not eat fast. As we slowly eat, it will get full much faster therefore
it will reduce the amount of food we eat.

There still many ways to lose weight, But this 4 ways attract me more(: I shall slowly
start doing the 4 steps(: And not to forget exercise (: Been doing sits up at home
these few days. Just finish 100 sits up(: so happy(:

Post a Comment

/ >