<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥

Monday, April 8, 2013 1:33 AM

I'm so lazy to blog these few months. Last post was like 3 months ago?
hahaha Shall blog something then photo next post as i'm using window mode.
No photos here. Having holiday now(: I'm enjoying the whole holiday as i'm not
working. Everyday play game, stay at home, go bf's house, out slack. Nothing
much actually. hahahha. BUT no money soon. Going to finish all my ang bao money):
Including the $1000 from my uncle.

During this holiday, i went Bee choo to have my hair treatment. Once every week, if there
is improvement, I can go once every month. Hope all the hair grow out please. Is very ugly
to be bald ): I don't want): I want my pretty hair back. If my hair condition is good after Bee
Choo, I will curl and color my hair end of this year. TARGET!

Bangkok package from 25 april to 29 april is full): thought my bf will like say "oh~ no need go
already, next time then go" Our next time like won't happen one :p hahaha. But he told me to
discuss tmr, and maybe go according to my plan which is book differently. YEAH! hope Bangkok
trip will be successful(: If i work during this holiday jiu hao, no need to worry about bangkok money.
Now i have to think how to pop out this money. I really feel like going Bangkok, at least like once?
Money please drop from the sky :P hahaha.

Oh ya, I went to interview Cotton On Body again. Now i know why they didn't extend my contract.
Cause i didn't put much availability during my project month. But normally that month i will be very
busy): after that i'm free like now. Free for 2 month plus. Why didn't you tell me the reason that time
so that i can explain): hahaaha its okay. Is over now. Now i have to see my school timetable and
send them my availability and they will consider. Grace is working at body too. hahaha. Don't know
how is it like.Very long never work with her already.

Just came back from Grace's birthday celebration. Went timbre for dinner. We were missing, we
walked here and there until ROM there. WTF! hahaha. Then we walked one whole round and is
like we turn right and walk in and we will reach. But we didn't. We walked to our left and up to the
ROM place. LOLOL. Wearing heels so uncomfortable): now so many blister.): cry): Pizza not bad(:
Shall ask bf go with me again next time. Nice place to chill.

I've got a lot of things to say, but this post like very long already and i don't know how to say.
OH ya! everytime go out with jack always kena shoot and disiao! so qian da. Even my friend eileen
and grace also. QIAN DA!
So i shall end here with a quote
“Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.”




Post a Comment

/ >