♥
Monday, May 14, 2012
8:57 PM
Izzit going to be over soon? i hope not. i know i'm selfish but i just can't
let go. Can't stop thinking about it and I hope you will change your mind.
I will still wait for you no matter what. Tears just can't stop whenever i think
about you. I just really hope is not the end. I LOVE YOU BABY.
Love someone is to see them happy, but when it comes to my own relationship
i just can't let go. I also want see you happy but i just can't let go): Have to cry
silently in my room and don let anyone know. The feeling is so pain. I didn expect
it to be so fast. If i know today will come, i won't be going cambodia, i would treasure
the time when i with you. Everything starts from the cambodia trip. I feel so helpless now.
I will wait for you everyday, miss you baby. ); Just pray hard you will change your mind.
/ >
|
Post a Comment