<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥

Monday, April 23, 2012 10:54 PM

First day of school, ermm andrew tan say 2.1 more on programming. GG! going to die~
today quite slack, cause keep break and end early. I want change my CDS! hope i can
change. hahahaa! *prayhard* Jiayou! 2.1 must jiayou! i want to know more about programming.
Studies~~~~
Trying to stop thinking. Hope these few days you will miss me and think of me); I also
don no what to do. I just hope you will love me more like last time. I will wait for you 
patiently. Tears just come out when i think of that..);
I love you baby<3

Post a Comment

/ >