<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6724330719913809669?origin\x3dhttps://jesslyn-loh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Beyond





♥

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:45 PM


Going overseas in 2 weeks time, I haven prepare anything hahaha! shall wait til next week then
prepare^^ hahahah! excited but at the same time very sad. 1 week not in singapore); baby);
I will try chat with you over there. Hope got Wifi^^ i think will have ba. I think go there will be
tiring); need wake up early every morning);

Slack these few days, ytd met baby(; hahaha miss him so much. But he now meet his frisbee
more than me); kinda sad. hahaha but i know he like frisbee la, cannot blame. Must know how
to be understand wanjun! Now he no reply me); see he can post thing on facebook but no reply
me. A bit angry. Was doing something for him just now. 1/4 done only. I think quite childish
but i find it meaningful. I wrote everything done inside and every pieces. (hope you won't come
my blog, if not you know what i'm doing already) Thought you will come find me just now,
is i think too much again. Cause I wanted to see you just now, thought you give me a surprise but
you didn't. I expect too much la. Nvm it's okay. I will get better by tonight. I MISS YOU BABY.

Post a Comment

/ >